Fran

Fran

21 - 15 - 9

Reps for Time of:

95# Thrusters
and
Pull-Ups

Post Times To Comments

111 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
I used to be able to find good advice from your content.

Sat, June 10, 2017 @ 4:34 PM

2. wrote:
I drop a leave a response each time I appreciate a article
on a website or I have something to add to the discussion. It is a result of
the sincerness communicated in the article I browsed.
And on this post Fran | CrossFit Haste. I was excited enough to drop a thought ;) I actually do have a couple of questions for you if it's allright.
Could it be simply me or do some of these comments appear like they
are written by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting on additional online
sites, I'd like to keep up with everything new you have to post.
Would you make a list all of your shared sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

Wed, June 21, 2017 @ 11:19 AM

3. wrote:
Whats up very cool website!! Guy .. Excellent ..

Wonderful .. I'll bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally?
I am happy to search out numerous helpful information here
in the post, we need develop more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing.
. . . . .

Mon, July 3, 2017 @ 7:03 PM

4. wrote:
I see you don't monetize your blog, don't waste your traffic, you can earn additional cash every month because you've
got hi quality content. If you want to know what is the best adsense alternative, search in google:
adsense alternative Mertiso's tips

Sat, August 5, 2017 @ 2:48 PM

5. wrote:
You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be
actually something that I think I would never understand.
It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I'm looking forward for your
next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

Sun, September 3, 2017 @ 12:18 PM

6. wrote:
I have checked your blog and i've found some duplicate content, that's why you don't rank high in google, but there is a tool that can help you to create 100% unique content, search for: Boorfe's tips unlimited content

Tue, November 28, 2017 @ 12:30 AM

7. wrote:
Hello blogger, i must say you have very interesting content here.
Keep updating your blog.

Thu, December 7, 2017 @ 4:21 AM

8. wrote:
Awesome post, bookmarked

Mon, December 11, 2017 @ 12:48 PM

9. wrote:
I read this article fully about the comparison of most
recent and previous technologies, it's awesome article.

Sat, January 6, 2018 @ 2:57 AM

10. wrote:
Hello I really enjoyed reading this website

Thu, January 18, 2018 @ 2:51 PM

11. wrote:
Hi blogger, i have to say you have very interesting posts
here. Keep up posting !

Fri, January 19, 2018 @ 2:43 AM

12. wrote:
Awesome article my friend, keep updating your site

Tue, February 13, 2018 @ 2:34 PM

13. wrote:
I have checked your site and i have found some duplicate content, that's why you don't rank high in google,
but there is a tool that can help you to create 100% unique articles, search for; Best article rewritwer Ercannou's essential tools

Wed, March 7, 2018 @ 1:12 PM

14. wrote:
Hi, is anybody here interested in online job? It's simple survey filling.

Even 10 bucks per survey (ten minutes of work).
If you are interested, send me email to hansorloski[@]gmail.com

Tue, March 13, 2018 @ 12:03 PM

15. wrote:
Thankfulness to my father who told me regarding this
website, this website is in fact remarkable.

Tue, May 1, 2018 @ 9:53 AM

16. wrote:
I'm really impressed with your writing skills and also with the
layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?
Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see
a nice blog like this one today.

Tue, May 1, 2018 @ 8:30 PM

17. wrote:
I see you don't monetize your site, don't waste your traffic, you can earn extra cash every month because you've got high quality content.
If you want to know how to make extra bucks, search for: Ercannou's
essential adsense alternative

Sun, May 6, 2018 @ 3:36 PM

18. wrote:
I have checked your blog and i have found some duplicate content, that's
why you don't rank high in google's search results, but there
is a tool that can help you to create 100% unique content, search for: SSundee advices
unlimited content for your blog

Sun, May 6, 2018 @ 5:13 PM

19. wrote:
Hi. I see that you don't update your website too often. I know that writing posts is boring and
time consuming. But did you know that there is a tool that allows you to create new articles using existing content (from article directories or other
websites from your niche)? And it does it very well. The new
articles are unique and pass the copyscape test. You should try miftolo's tools

Sun, August 5, 2018 @ 7:47 AM

20. wrote:
I see you don't monetize your site, don't waste your
traffic, you can earn extra cash every month.
You can use the best adsense alternative for any type of website
(they approve all websites), for more info simply search in gooogle: boorfe's tips monetize
your website

Thu, August 16, 2018 @ 12:13 PM

21. wrote:
I’m working on a new list. I’m hopeful that this one will be much bigger.

I made some announcements about my future site plans.
I’m going to be adding some new stuff soon. You’ll definitely want to stay tuned for that.
Thanks for your time and have a good weekend!

Fri, September 28, 2018 @ 8:03 PM

22. wrote:
Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well
written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for
the post. I'll definitely return.

Wed, October 3, 2018 @ 5:27 AM

23. wrote:
It's hard to find well-informed people in this particular subject, however,
you seem like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

Wed, October 3, 2018 @ 6:01 AM

24. wrote:
I don't know if it's just me or if perhaps everybody else
experiencing issues with your website. It seems like some
of the written text within your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if
this is happening to them as well? This might be a issue with my web browser because I've had this happen previously.
Thanks

Wed, October 3, 2018 @ 6:01 AM

25. wrote:
Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article.
I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post.
I will certainly comeback.

Wed, October 3, 2018 @ 6:36 AM

26. wrote:
Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on sites
I stumbleupon everyday. It will always be exciting to read
through articles from other authors and practice something from
their sites.

Wed, October 3, 2018 @ 6:53 AM

27. wrote:
Does your site have a contact page? I'm having a tough time
locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an email.
I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing.
Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

Sun, October 7, 2018 @ 9:10 PM

28. wrote:
I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post's to be exactly I'm looking for.
Would you offer guest writers to write content for yourself?
I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on many of the subjects
you write regarding here. Again, awesome weblog!

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 2:44 AM

29. wrote:
Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how can we communicate?

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 3:29 AM

30. wrote:
Greetings! Very helpful advice within this
article! It is the little changes which will make the greatest changes.
Thanks for sharing!

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 3:32 AM

31. wrote:
bookmarked!!, I like your website!

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 3:41 AM

32. wrote:
If you wish for to grow your knowledge just keep visiting this web page and be updated with the hottest news
update posted here.

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 4:33 AM

33. wrote:
After looking over a handful of the articles
on your site, I truly appreciate your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my
bookmark website list and will be checking back in the near
future. Take a look at my web site as well and let me know what you think.

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 5:01 AM

34. wrote:
Hello, i believe that i noticed you visited my website
thus i came to go back the prefer?.I am attempting to to find issues to enhance my
site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 5:20 AM

35. wrote:
Hello friends, pleasant post and pleasant urging commented at this place, I
am in fact enjoying by these.

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 6:54 AM

36. wrote:
Hello mates, good paragraph and good urging commented at this place,
I am truly enjoying by these.

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 7:31 AM

37. wrote:
When someone writes an piece of writing he/she maintains the idea of a user in his/her mind that how a
user can be aware of it. Therefore that's why this post is great.
Thanks!

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 7:39 AM

38. wrote:
Have you ever considered creating an e-book or guest authoring on other sites?
I have a blog based on the same topics you discuss and would love to
have you share some stories/information. I know my viewers would enjoy your work.
If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail.

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 8:04 AM

39. wrote:
Hi there i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anyplace,
when i read this paragraph i thought i could also make comment due to this good
post.

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 8:46 AM

40. wrote:
Hi there to every body, it's my first visit of this web site; this webpage carries awesome and genuinely fine material for visitors.

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 9:05 AM

41. wrote:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your further
write ups thank you once again.

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 9:40 AM

42. wrote:
I am in fact glad to read this weblog posts which carries plenty
of useful data, thanks for providing such
information.

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 9:57 AM

43. wrote:
Hi, this weekend is fastidious in support of me, since this occasion i am reading this enormous
informative article here at my home.

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 10:17 AM

44. wrote:
Right now it appears like Drupal is the best blogging
platform available right now. (from what I've read) Is that
what you are using on your blog?

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 2:50 PM

45. wrote:
Hello i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i
read this post i thought i could also make comment due
to this sensible paragraph.

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 2:52 PM

46. wrote:
Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly.
I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.

I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the
same outcome.

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 2:54 PM

47. wrote:
What's Happening i am new to this, I stumbled
upon this I've found It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads.
I am hoping to contribute & help different users
like its aided me. Good job.

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 2:55 PM

48. wrote:
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this website.
I'm hoping to see the same high-grade blog posts from you in the
future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my
own site now ;)

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 3:11 PM

49. wrote:
I'm really impressed together with your writing abilities and also with the layout in your blog.
Is this a paid subject matter or did you customize it yourself?

Either way stay up the nice high quality writing, it
is rare to peer a great blog like this one nowadays..

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 4:08 PM

50. wrote:
In fact no matter if someone doesn't know then its up to other users that they
will help, so here it happens.

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 4:10 PM

51. wrote:
I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up!
I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road.
All the best

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 5:19 PM

52. wrote:
Unquestionably imagine that that you stated.
Your favourite reason appeared to be at the internet the simplest thing to
understand of. I say to you, I certainly get irked whilst people
consider concerns that they just do not understand about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also outlined
out the entire thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal.
Will probably be back to get more. Thank you

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 5:35 PM

53. wrote:
If some one wishes expert view concerning running
a blog after that i advise him/her to pay a visit this blog, Keep
up the nice work.

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 6:18 PM

54. wrote:
I am in fact delighted to glance at this blog posts which consists of
plenty of helpful facts, thanks for providing such statistics.

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 7:06 PM

55. wrote:
Your style is very unique compared to other folks I've read stuff from.
I appreciate you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess
I'll just book mark this site.

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 7:07 PM

56. wrote:
Hello it's me, I am also visiting this website on a regular basis, this web site is in fact nice
and the people are really sharing pleasant thoughts.

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 7:09 PM

57. wrote:
Hello, yes this paragraph is actually pleasant and I have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging.
thanks.

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 7:24 PM

58. wrote:
Having read this I thought it was really informative.
I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this information together.
I once again find myself spending a lot of time
both reading and commenting. But so what, it
was still worth it!

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 8:10 PM

59. wrote:
Thanks for another wonderful post. The place else may just anyone get that type of info in such an ideal means
of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I'm on the search for
such info.

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 8:28 PM

60. wrote:
When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time
a comment is added I get three e-mails with the
same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from
that service? Cheers!

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 9:03 PM

61. wrote:
Yes! Finally someone writes about edmund's.

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 9:08 PM

62. wrote:
certainly like your website however you have to test the spelling on several of your posts.
Many of them are rife with spelling problems and
I find it very troublesome to tell the reality then again I'll certainly come back again.

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 9:58 PM

63. wrote:
Magnificent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely magnificent.
I really like what you've acquired here, really like what you're saying and the way in which you say it.

You make it entertaining and you still care for
to keep it wise. I can not wait to read much more from you.
This is really a tremendous site.

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 10:30 PM

64. wrote:
Having read this I thought it was rather informative.
I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this article together.
I once again find myself spending way too much time
both reading and commenting. But so what, it was
still worth it!

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 10:58 PM

65. wrote:
Aw, this was an extremely nice post. Taking the time and actual effort
to generate a very good article… but what can I say… I hesitate a lot
and don't manage to get nearly anything done.

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 11:27 PM

66. wrote:
Hello, Neat post. There's an issue together with your
site in web explorer, could test this? IE still
is the marketplace leader and a big portion of other folks will pass over your wonderful writing because
of this problem.

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 11:54 PM

67. wrote:
Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude!

Many thanks, However I am having troubles with your RSS. I don't know why
I am unable to join it. Is there anybody else getting similar RSS issues?
Anyone who knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanks!!

Wed, October 10, 2018 @ 4:20 AM

68. wrote:
Hello there! This article could not be written much better!
Going through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!

He always kept talking about this. I'll forward this information to him.

Pretty sure he will have a very good read.
Thank you for sharing!

Wed, October 10, 2018 @ 4:44 AM

69. wrote:
I just like the valuable information you provide to your articles.
I'll bookmark your blog and test again right here regularly.
I am reasonably certain I will be informed many new stuff proper here!
Best of luck for the following!

Mon, October 15, 2018 @ 10:08 PM

70. wrote:
It's hard to come by educated people for this topic,
but you seem like you know what you're talking about!
Thanks

Tue, October 16, 2018 @ 5:48 PM

71. wrote:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about dastan. Regards

Tue, October 16, 2018 @ 6:57 PM

72. wrote:
Wonderful article! That is the kind of information that are
supposed to be shared around the net. Shame
on the search engines for no longer positioning this submit upper!
Come on over and seek advice from my web site .
Thanks =)

Tue, October 16, 2018 @ 7:02 PM

73. wrote:
Hello I am so delighted I found your webpage, I really found you by error, while
I was researching on Askjeeve for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to
say cheers for a marvelous post and a all round thrilling blog (I also
love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over
it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added
your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to
read a great deal more, Please do keep up the great b.

Tue, October 16, 2018 @ 8:04 PM

74. viagra wrote:
Hello!

Thu, October 18, 2018 @ 12:34 PM

75. cialis wrote:
Hello!

Thu, October 18, 2018 @ 12:35 PM

76. online_viagra wrote:
Hello!

Thu, October 18, 2018 @ 12:35 PM

77. cialis wrote:
Hello!

Thu, October 18, 2018 @ 12:36 PM

78. wrote:
Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
Many thanks

Fri, October 19, 2018 @ 2:10 AM

79. buy_cialis wrote:
Hello!

Sat, October 20, 2018 @ 11:28 AM

80. buy_viagra wrote:
Hello!

Sat, October 20, 2018 @ 11:30 AM

81. wrote:
I have noticed you don't monetize your website, don't
waste your traffic, you can earn additional cash every month.
You can use the best adsense alternative for any type of website (they approve all websites),
for more details simply search in gooogle: boorfe's tips monetize your website

Sun, October 21, 2018 @ 11:11 AM

82. wrote:
Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed!
Very helpful info particularly the last part :
) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this certain info for a very long time.
Thank you and good luck.

Sun, October 21, 2018 @ 12:10 PM

83. wrote:
Spot on with this write-up, I actually think this website needs a lot more attention.
I'll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the info!

Sun, October 21, 2018 @ 12:52 PM

84. wrote:
Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon everyday.
It will always be useful to read content from other authors and use a little something from other websites.

Tue, October 23, 2018 @ 5:41 PM

85. wrote:
What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious know-how concerning unpredicted feelings.

Tue, October 23, 2018 @ 7:33 PM

86. wrote:
Piece of writing writing is also a excitement, if you be familiar with after that you
can write or else it is complex to write.

Wed, October 24, 2018 @ 3:17 AM

87. wrote:
Hi it's me, I am also visiting this web site on a regular
basis, this web site is genuinely nice and the users are genuinely sharing pleasant thoughts.

Wed, October 24, 2018 @ 5:54 PM

88. wrote:
What's up, I read your blog daily. Your writing style is awesome,
keep it up!

Wed, October 24, 2018 @ 6:31 PM

89. wrote:
What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious familiarity regarding unexpected
feelings.

Wed, October 24, 2018 @ 7:48 PM

90. wrote:
What's up, yup this post is really fastidious and I have learned lot of things from it on the topic of blogging.
thanks.

Thu, October 25, 2018 @ 2:01 AM

91. cheap_viagra wrote:
Hello!

Thu, October 25, 2018 @ 10:48 AM

92. viagra wrote:
Hello!

Thu, October 25, 2018 @ 10:51 AM

93. wrote:
Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to
be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of.
I say to you, I certainly get irked while people think about worries that they just do not know about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal.
Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Mon, October 29, 2018 @ 2:18 PM

94. wrote:
Hola! I've been following your website for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita
Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the fantastic job!

Mon, October 29, 2018 @ 4:26 PM

95. wrote:
Terrific work! This is the type of information that should
be shared around the internet. Disgrace on Google for not positioning this
post upper! Come on over and talk over with my site . Thank you =)

Mon, October 29, 2018 @ 5:07 PM

96. wrote:
I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is required to get set up?
I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a
pretty penny? I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% certain. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Kudos

Mon, October 29, 2018 @ 5:17 PM

97. wrote:
Hey there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you
know a few of the images aren't loading properly.
I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.

Mon, October 29, 2018 @ 7:52 PM

98. wrote:
Have you ever thought about publishing an ebook or guest
authoring on other blogs? I have a blog based upon on the same
subjects you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my audience would appreciate
your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot
me an email.

Mon, October 29, 2018 @ 8:05 PM

99. wrote:
Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up
losing several weeks of hard work due to no data backup.
Do you have any methods to stop hackers?

Mon, October 29, 2018 @ 8:10 PM

100. wrote:
What's up colleagues, its wonderful article on the
topic of cultureand completely defined, keep it up all
the time.

Mon, October 29, 2018 @ 8:31 PM

101. wrote:
bookmarked!!, I like your web site!

Mon, October 29, 2018 @ 9:02 PM

102. wrote:
An interesting discussion is definitely worth comment.
I think that you should publish more about this subject matter, it might not be a taboo subject
but generally folks don't talk about such issues.
To the next! Many thanks!!

Mon, October 29, 2018 @ 9:40 PM

103. wrote:
Great article. I wull be facing some of theswe issues as well..

Wed, October 31, 2018 @ 11:38 PM

104. wrote:
It's an remarkable paragraph in support of all the online visitors; they will
take benefit from it I am sure.

Tue, November 6, 2018 @ 8:59 PM

105. wrote:
Hiya! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa?
My website covers a lot of the same topics as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you are interested feel free to send me an email.
I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic blog by the
way!

Tue, November 6, 2018 @ 11:32 PM

106. wrote:
Hi! I've been reading your weblog for some time now and finally got
the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Dallas Texas!

Just wanted to say keep up the excellent job!

Wed, November 7, 2018 @ 2:21 AM

107. wrote:
My brother recommended I might like this website. He used to be totally right.
This post actually made my day. You can not believe just how so much time I had spent
for this information! Thank you!

Wed, November 7, 2018 @ 3:21 AM

108. wrote:
Hey There. I found your blog the usage of msn. That is a really smartly written article.
I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your helpful info.
Thank you for the post. I'll definitely return.

Wed, November 7, 2018 @ 11:03 AM

109. wrote:
Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thanks, However I am having troubles with your RSS.
I don't understand the reason why I cannot join it.
Is there anybody getting similar RSS problems?

Anyone who knows the solution will you kindly respond?
Thanks!!

Wed, November 7, 2018 @ 1:47 PM

110. wrote:
Link exchange is nothing else except it is just placing the other
person's web skte link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do same in favor of you.

Sat, November 10, 2018 @ 12:16 PM

111. wrote:
It's in fact veryy complicated in this full off activity life
too listen news on TV, so I just use the webb for that purpose, andd
get thee newest news.

Sun, November 11, 2018 @ 10:31 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.

Map - Location